TPAI: District Salary Advancement / State License Renewal


District Salary Advancement: Yes

You’ll find our personalized courses will match your teaching needs! All TPAI courses are accredited (HLC / North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) and will help California teachers with salary advancement.

*Please follow your district’s pre-approval steps/requirements.

State License Renewal: Yes

California has numerous paths to renewing teacher licenses. Visit the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing website (see below) to find your path. Where graduate credits are required, TPAI can help. The following information is from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.

Information in this color shows how TPAI courses support California teachers.

The Commission can only accept course work and degrees completed at regionally accredited institutions. Degrees and course work must have been completed while the institution was regionally accredited in order for the Commission to consider them for credentialing purposes. Course work completed in other states is acceptable as long as the institution holds regional accreditation through one of the accrediting bodies listed below. Course work and degrees completed outside of the United States must be evaluated by a Commission-approved foreign transcript evaluation agency before it may be used for credentialing purposes.

The acceptable regional accrediting bodies include:

Higher Learning Commission (HLC) (formerly North Central Association of Colleges and Schools or NCA)

[All TPAI courses are at graduate level.]

For further information, see the California Commission on Teaching Credentialing.